According to Mayor O’Landis Millican, the Town of Arcadia is accepting bids for the Outlet Mall until 5:00 p.m. on May 10th, 2021.
Any interested parties can drop their bids off the Arcadia Town Hall or leave it in the Town Hall’s drop box. You can also mail bids to:
Arcadia Town Hall
1819 S Railroad Ave
Arcadia, LA 71001
There are two stipulations to placing a bid on the Arcadia Outlet Mall:
- The minimum bid is $400,000.00.
- The new owner must honor existing contracts with current tenants.
Current tenants include
- All Seasons Scrubs & Uniforms
- Scrugg’s Corner New & Used Furniture
- S&P’s Barber & Styling Acadmey
- Lady Lee Beauty Supply
- XeKUTE Clothing Boutique
- Pafford Uniforms