The Bienville Parish School Board held their regular monthly meeting last night at 6:00 p.m.
The School Board recognized the Gibsland-Coleman Girls Track Team as Class “C” State Champions, recognize Mr. Timothy Williams as 4-H National Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer Winner for Southern Region, and recognize Mr. Edwin Mason as 2022 Louisiana Exemplary Educator.
The school board members adopted the following:
- The proposed policy revision on public display from May 6, 2002 through June 1, 2022 (File: JBCE: Public School Choice);
- The proposed 2022 Redistricting Plan;
- Authorized the Superintendent to advertise for lighting improvements at Bienville School Complex and Gibsland-Coleman High School paid through grants with the Public Service Commission;
- Assignment of Oil, Gas & Mineral Lease to Arkoma Drilling II, LP;
- Student activity insurance for 2022-2023;
- Insurance coverage for Worker’s Compensation and Property Insurance for the period July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023;
- Revised the 2021-2022 Bienville Parish School Board budget;
- Authorized the Superintendent to place the proposed 2022-2023Bienville Parish School Board budget on public display;
- Authorized the Superintendent to conduct a public hearing July 7, 2022 for a presentation of the 2022-2023 Bienville Parish School Board budget.
See the complete meeting below.
The School Board took a short recess to take pictures of those recognized during the meeting.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE