To the citizens of District 4:
I, Edwin Mason, son of Edward and the late Gussie Murphy Mason and the husband of Cynthia Hill Mason believe in SERVICE and after much prayer and consideration, I have qualified for Arcadia Town Council, District 4 seat. I am a lifelong resident of Arcadia having attended Crawford Elementary and Arcadia High School Class of 1992. I have been an Educator for 24 years currently serving as the Principal of Crawford Elementary. My goal is to make District 4 and our town a better place to live and work. We want to build on the many positives our town has accomplished and continue to be good stewards.
- A quarterly clean-up of the district
- Partner with community organizations to better assist our communities
- Collaboration with stakeholders to enhance community development
- Active member of New Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church, Inc.
- Active member of NAACP #61 AD
- Life member of Crawford-Arcadia Schools Alumni Association
- Active member of Arcadia High School Booster Club
- Active member of Beta Eta Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma, Inc.
- Active member of Beehive Lodge #105 PHA
- Active member of Saul Staff Chapter #63 Holy Royal Arch PHA
- Active member of Ruston Newbin Consistory #344 PHA (33rd degree Mason)
- Board member for KULTIVATION Youth Development Group
- Active member of B.T. Crawford Chapter of G.U.N.A.A.
We look forward to seeing and talking with each of you on the campaign trail!
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE