This week is a Special Movie Presentation! It’s under wraps and a well-guarded secret – but we can tell you that you will have a lot of fun and giggles! Bring your quilts, blankets, and pillows, and get cozy! There will be popcorn and refreshments! Below, are the program times for each library:
Wednesday, June 14
Gibsland Branch at 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 15
Arcadia Main Library at 10:00 a.m.
Ringgold Branch at 2:00 p.m.
Friday, June 16
Castor Events Center at 10:00 a.m.
Saline Branch at 2:00 p.m.
BRAG TAGS ARE BACK!
Preventing the “summer slide” continues to be the main objective of summer reading programs. Collecting brag tags is an extra reading incentive that motivates your reader to read and collect all ten tags. It will impress teachers with how many books/pages they read during the summer vacation!
The 2023 Summer Reading Program is designed to help:
- Children are motivated to read.
- Develop positive attitudes about reading, books, and the library.
- Maintain their reading skills during summer vacation.
- Provide access to experiences that further their sense of discovery.
- Gives access to experiences through which they can learn to work cooperatively.
- Most of all – HAVE FUN!
Look for the Pull & Post Fridge Flyer in the Bienville Parish Library Event Guide for times and a list of performers. You’ll also find all you need to know at your Bienville Parish Library website at: www.bienvillelibrary.org
SEE YOU AT THE LIBRARY!
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE