The Pinkie C. Wilkerson Life Development Center (The Foundation) is currently accepting applications for their scholarship award. One high school senior will be selected to receive a $1,000 scholarship. The link to the application and selection criteria to be considered for the scholarship award are listed below.
- Be a Spring 2021 high school graduate
- Have at least a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Copy of ACT/SAT scores
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. One from:
- Your high school official (Principal, Counselor, Teacher)
- A community/civic leader (Pastor, Supervisor, Mayor, etc.)
- Biographical Profile
- Two-page typed essay on one of three topics listed (see application for topics)
- High school transcript
- Headshot of the student
- PLEASE NOTE: The recipient of the scholarship must attend Grambling State University and show proof of Fall 2021 enrollment.
- Submit completed application packet on or before the deadline date: April 16, 2021.
If you have questions, contact Gloria Moore at 318.572.5934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.