Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its Winter Quarter President’s and Dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
Honor students are listed below by their hometowns, with all Louisiana students listed first by parish.
- Arcadia: Ashley Michelle Christian, Robert Alexander Hood, Chelsea Lynn Johnson*, Alexander James Pafford, Landri F. Thomas*
- Bienville: Reagan Noel Williams
- Castor: Zakiya R. Johnson
- Gibsland: Joseph L. Kidd
- Ringgold: Austin Nathaniel Nunn
- Saline: Brianna Nicole Brown*, Jordan Layne Brown
- Taylor: Elizabeth Walker*
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE