AS A PRODUCTION ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Conceptualize, develop, and initiate process improvements and cost reductions
- Use Lean principles to reduce cycle times and reduce waste
- Manage problem solving teams from inception to corrective actions. Will often involve leading a team through the process.
- Self-initiate improvement and / or corrective actions for safety, quality, cost and productivity concerns using formal six sigma problem solving tools
- Develop documentation for operators and maintenance on proper equipment operation and care
- Effectively communicate changes to all levels of the organization and at all stages of implementation
REQUIRED EDUCTION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering technology degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Self-starter able to work independently
If qualified and interested, please apply online at www.emerson.com
We offer medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. We also provide you flexible time-off plans, including parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE
You must log in to post a comment.