The wait is over! You better Get Out and Fish, because channel catfish pond stockings started yesterday!
Check out the schedule of stockings below for the remainder of the month, to see when the park nearest you is getting a delivery. Don’t forget to share your catch with us!
- Turner’s Pond, Minden
- Grambling City Park, Grambling
- Elmore D. Mayfield Park, Ruston
- Kiroli Park, West Monroe
- Parc Natchitoches, Natchitoches
- Forts Buhlow & Randolph, Pineville
- William T. Polk, Vidalia
September 20 (a.m.)
- Purple Heart Memorial, Ragley
- I-10 Oil & Gas Park, Jennings
- Girard Park, Lafayette
- Southside Regional Park, Youngsville
September 20 (p.m.)
- Brec Burbank Park, Baton Rouge
- Sidney Hutchinson, Walker
- Zemurray Park, Hammond
- Bogue Chitto State Park, Franklinton
- Bayou Country Sports Park, Houma
- Joe Brown Memorial Park, New Orleans
Please remember, all anglers 16 and older must possess a Louisiana fishing license when fishing in any Louisiana public waters. Click Here to purchase a license online. By purchasing a fishing license, Louisiana receives matching funds from the Sport Fish Restoration Program for public fishing and boating access, fishing programs and education and fisheries management.
The Get Out and Fish! Program seeks to increase the number of people with access to quality fishing. The program intends to recruit new anglers to the sport of fishing and promote outdoor activities for future generations.
The LDWF Get Out and Fish is hosted in conjunction with the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Foundation (LAWFF). The Foundation was formed to help expand and support LDWF education and research programs with additional resources developed through its own facilities. Encouraging support for LDWF programs is the major focus of the Foundation, accomplished by connecting people and businesses with Louisiana’s natural resources. For more information, visit http://www.lawff.org.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE