Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its Winter Quarter President’s and Dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
- Arcadia: Christopher Wade Caskey*, Ashley Michelle Christian, Leigh E. Cox, Jakyria Tyasia Gibson, Jace M. Morris*, Kelsey Blair Reed-Dison, Landri F. Thomas*
- Castor: Zakiya R. Johnson
- Ringgold: Austin Nathaniel Nunn
- Saline: Jordan Layne Brown, Skylar M. Hough, Alayna K. Martin*
- Taylor: Elizabeth Walker*
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE