by Brad Dison
The Mill Creek Recreation and Water Conservation District is seeking two new board members.
To qualify, potential board members must be registered to vote in Louisiana and own property within the district (highlighted in yellow in the photo below).
The appointment of new board members will be on the agenda for the July 14th Police Jury meeting.
If you are interested in being on the Lake Commission, contact the Police Jury at 318-263-2019.
Previous articles pertaining to Mill Creek Reservoir: (Click on each link to read the article)
- Summer Season Brings Questions about Mill Creek Reservoir Board’s Handling of Lake – June 18, 2021
- Three Mill Creek Reservoir Board Members Resign; Meeting Cancelled – June 18, 2021
- Police Juror Responds to Lake Commission Concerns – June 19, 2021
- Another Mill Creek Reservoir Board Member Resigns – June 23, 2021
- Map Shows Who Can Serve on Mill Creek Reservoir Lake Commission – July 7, 2021
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE